ATTORNEY JOHN CARTER MORGAN, JR.
John Morgan grew up in Northern Virginia and is a devoted family man. John has felt the embarrassment and pain of financial burdens and filed bankruptcy himself years ago. This personal experience allows him to connect with his clients in a way that other attorneys cannot. New Day Legal’s motto is, and always has been: “WE HELP PEOPLE!” John is committed to providing you with top-notch legal service. We approach every client with a focus on compassion, integrity, advocacy and understanding. We work for you! With offices in Warrenton, Fairfax, and Richmond, we serve clients all over Virginia. In addition to having 30 years of licensed bankruptcy experience, John is also a licensed Virginia real estate agent with well over 30 years of experience in real estate transactions.
John is the founder of the Virginia bankruptcy law firm, New Day Legal. If you are seeking a solution to your debt relief or need assistance with a real estate transaction, be sure to contact the firm today! Your initial consultation is free.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Real estate
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Virginia, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1991
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Virginia, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1997
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 1988
- George Mason University, B.A., English, 1984
- The Truth About Bankruptcy In Virginia (Book)