NEED TO FILE A PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM?
Fairfax Personal Injury Attorneys Helping Victims Recover Compensation
If you suffered injuries caused by the carelessness, negligence, or willful act of another, you may be entitled to monetary compensation. Personal injury law is a large body of law encompassing many types of claims, such as:
- Automobile accidents – including cars, trucks, boats, and motorcycles
- Work-related accidents – including explosions, burns, and asbestos exposure
- Catastrophic injuries – including brain injuries, herniated discs, and spinal cord injuries
- Medical malpractice – including birth injuries
- Transportation accidents – including airplanes and buses
- Defective parts or products – including product liability cases
- Premises liability – including slip and falls and dog bites
Medical malpractice are claims against a doctor, nurse, HMO, or other medical professionals or entities who have caused an injury by their actions, failure to act, or misdiagnoses. Products liability claims are targeted against manufacturers or sellers of defective products that caused injury to the user. Premises liability involves claims against landowners, landlords and business owners for injuries occurring on their premises where they owed a duty of care to renters or visitors.
Why Legal Counsel is Important
Personal injury laws are governed by a variety of complex federal and state laws intended to protect the individual from the negligent or deliberate harm of others and to provide compensation if injury results. When preparing a personal injury claim, there are many issues to consider, such as:
- Preservation of evidence
- Statutes of limitation
- Pain and suffering
- Property damages
- Present, past, and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and future earnings
- Punitive damages
It is important to consult with an experienced Fairfax personal injury lawyer who will help you handle all these issues — as soon after the injury as possible — to ensure that your legal rights are fully protected.
Our attorneys are highly experienced in handling personal injury and accident claims. We can assess the viability of your personal injury claim, explain what you can expect at every step of your case, and take action on your behalf, including settlement negotiations with the responsible parties’ insurance companies. If a settlement is not in your best interest, we are aggressive trial lawyers who seek favorable jury verdicts for our clients.
Contact us for a free initial consultation!
New Day Legal is committed to providing you with top-notch legal service. We approach every client with a focus on compassion, integrity, advocacy, and understanding. We work for you!